Skip to main content

fruBUJO - June 2017

June is definitely the month of poppies - poppies on the wheat fields...






Basic flower graphic comes from pinterest again. Than I tried to convert it to my layouts.

First week:


 

Second week a variation:


Last week another try:


Actually my favourite is still the first version...

I had some extra sites too:

This bridge is near to our flat. Summertimes on the weekends it is closed for cars and people can go there to make picnic, listening to bands, dance, play table games or just walk through the Danube...


The next site I made for my sons to preparing for the first summer camp:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special edition - Made by Bori

Bori made her first skirt by herself :-) A very proud mum!!!

fruBUJO - October 2017

I really like autumn but it was not easy to keep distance from the common symbols like red and yellow leaves, pumpkin...so I stand by rain :-) Not that creative but it gave unwillingly a new line to my BUJO: black and white, lines, dotes, pure graphic. I like it an I see a lot more in it...

fruBUJO - June + July 2018

I was looking for the perfect summer feeling. Not found yet, but at least with the jams I am satisfied :-)