Skip to main content

Frilly T - shirt

News of the summertime - I sewed jersey first time in my life. Inspiration from Pinterest again...



Well - now I know what to improve next time but my daughter think it is her favourite shirt ever and what else matters?



I took the pattern from her t-shirt:








...than I changed the patter to a new asymmetric and frilly form...





I did not cut it right after copying the pattern on the fabric. It is better to sew it first so the fabric cannot move so much...
 



I chose that type of stitch as I have no overlock machine:


After I finnaly sewed the  sleeve of the shirt to the right place I recognized...


...I sewed it on the wrong side :-D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Bennet

Now, she is ready, my Lizzy... She is wearing a casual dress, maybe by walking in the forest or by visiting the pastors wife on a nice afternoon... Steps from the beginning:

fruBUJO - May 2017

May wasn't a successful bujo-month. When I was looking for new theme for the month May I explored "sachico" on Pinterest. Sachico is a Japanese quilting art. I was - actually I am- found of it. Love at the first sight: So I decided to translate quilting to graphic and create sachico items for my BUJO. But finally I wasn't satisfied. It looked just like a lot of dots and lines. Well, basically that would be graphic itself - dots and lines used in a unique way. But in my sachico-translation I am missing the texture of yarn and fabric, I am missing the soul.

fruBUJO - July 2017

Summertime, holiday... ...and the very best thing is in Budapest this time to drink a fröccs with friends in a ruin bar . Today I woke up very early and my mind was full of coluurs and page ideas so I only made a frappé and started to make drafts for July. I used some motives from the pinterest too:  I tryed for colouring pens and pencils too. I rejected the pencils and art deco for July -  I needed more powerful colours and more fun... I was looking for the proper layout...  ...and finally the first week: Changes for the next week: I will reduce the number of trackers implemented in the daily layout I need more free place for the single days I will rotate the fonts in dots vertically ... and, last but not least, listen to Caro Emerald to be inspired for the summer