Skip to main content

fruBUJO - April 2017

April was my very first month in the BUJO world. After looking for one billion inspiration site I decided to design my first month in art-deco. Near to our flat there are a lot of old buildings and anyway that age with swing and Poirot is maybe my favourite one.

I made photos everywhere where I saw an interesting piece of buildings - a window, a balcony, a balustrade...












Than I started to convert them to BUJO items. Sometimes more sometimes less successfully...







 



I made a site for remember to ring up my old friends:






That's a poem from the Hungarian poet Arpad Toth from the 1920's: about dawn in the city centre- where I am living. I draw buildings which I see every day from my window or on the way going to work every day.


That was a short memory on the day when we started to learn Lindy-Hop:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special edition - Made by Bori

Bori made her first skirt by herself :-) A very proud mum!!!

fruBUJO - October 2017

I really like autumn but it was not easy to keep distance from the common symbols like red and yellow leaves, pumpkin...so I stand by rain :-) Not that creative but it gave unwillingly a new line to my BUJO: black and white, lines, dotes, pure graphic. I like it an I see a lot more in it...

Christmas cards

...posted just on time :-) Made last advent for a charity advent market at the school.