Skip to main content

fruBUJO - July 2017


Summertime, holiday...




...and the very best thing is in Budapest this time to drink a fröccs with friends in a ruin bar.


Today I woke up very early and my mind was full of coluurs and page ideas so I only made a frappé and started to make drafts for July. I used some motives from the pinterest too:


 I tryed for colouring pens and pencils too.


I rejected the pencils and art deco for July -  I needed more powerful colours and more fun...


I was looking for the proper layout...



 ...and finally the first week:




Changes for the next week:
  • I will reduce the number of trackers implemented in the daily layout
  • I need more free place for the single days
  • I will rotate the fonts in dots vertically


...and, last but not least, listen to Caro Emerald to be inspired for the summer




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special edition - Made by Bori

Bori made her first skirt by herself :-) A very proud mum!!!

fruBUJO - October 2017

I really like autumn but it was not easy to keep distance from the common symbols like red and yellow leaves, pumpkin...so I stand by rain :-) Not that creative but it gave unwillingly a new line to my BUJO: black and white, lines, dotes, pure graphic. I like it an I see a lot more in it...

fruBUJO - June + July 2018

I was looking for the perfect summer feeling. Not found yet, but at least with the jams I am satisfied :-)