Skip to main content

summer dress for girls

I made this dress just yesterday for my daughter. I have been keeping this light linen fabric for years and now I find out the perfect purpose for it:



 


It was really easy and quick to sew it, no pattern needed. Just measure the width and length of your daughter and let's go:

1. For the ruffle I cut two 18*75 cm long strips


 2. I seamed it with sewing machine


3. I rolled up the fabric to make the hem:


4. I rolled up the upper side to but with a longer hem to the rubber band:








5. Pattern to the lower part is very easy I made it for myself - a trapeze with two cuts for the arms:





6. Finish the lower part with hems




 7. It's all:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special edition - Made by Bori

Bori made her first skirt by herself :-) A very proud mum!!!

fruBUJO - October 2017

I really like autumn but it was not easy to keep distance from the common symbols like red and yellow leaves, pumpkin...so I stand by rain :-) Not that creative but it gave unwillingly a new line to my BUJO: black and white, lines, dotes, pure graphic. I like it an I see a lot more in it...

fruBUJO - June + July 2018

I was looking for the perfect summer feeling. Not found yet, but at least with the jams I am satisfied :-)