Skip to main content

fruBUJO - the beginning

Amazing... bullet journal was the perfect solution for many never ended project in my life - write and draw for my own pleasure without beeing a PRO. Diary, tracker, business, home, dreams, plans, notes, memories in one notebook.





First of all - you have to go to a stationary shop and buy a special notebook and a lot of pens. Good news, you can repeat it several times in the future...


After it I used an old notebook to make plans and sketches, drafts










I am looking for ideas in Pinterest, for inspiration every day everywhere were I am.














Choose your style - and change it every time when you find something new.








Use a draft side to test new tools or ideas.




 And the moment comes - you have to set the first line...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special edition - Made by Bori

Bori made her first skirt by herself :-) A very proud mum!!!

fruBUJO - October 2017

I really like autumn but it was not easy to keep distance from the common symbols like red and yellow leaves, pumpkin...so I stand by rain :-) Not that creative but it gave unwillingly a new line to my BUJO: black and white, lines, dotes, pure graphic. I like it an I see a lot more in it...

Christmas cards

...posted just on time :-) Made last advent for a charity advent market at the school.