Skip to main content

fruBUJO - Let's make mistakes!

Well, making mistakes is part of the game. Never mind.



Mistakes make my BUJO unique and personal. And mistakes are memories to. Like the day when my son used my BUJO like coasters:


Here comes my collection:

On the very first site of my BUJO I forgot how to write "search"


I forgot an important phone number...


I forgot home my basic black pen so I wrote with a blue one...


Well, how many days has semptember? If you are in the flow one day more ore less doen't matters...


..even a month...


Sometimes bands are not really well prepared for the needed text...


If you starts a new tracker better to make drafts...


...as I was very angry about it I renamed the tracker too:


...to be continued...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special edition - Made by Bori

Bori made her first skirt by herself :-) A very proud mum!!!

fruBUJO - October 2017

I really like autumn but it was not easy to keep distance from the common symbols like red and yellow leaves, pumpkin...so I stand by rain :-) Not that creative but it gave unwillingly a new line to my BUJO: black and white, lines, dotes, pure graphic. I like it an I see a lot more in it...

Christmas cards

...posted just on time :-) Made last advent for a charity advent market at the school.